PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager
Master the implementation and management of a Compliance Management System (CMS) based on ISO 19600
Why should you attend?
The ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager Training enables you to develop the necessary skills and expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective compliance management system based on the ISO 19600 standard. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of compliance management and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a CMS, such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and policies, demonstrating leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning and controlling operations, conducting performance measurements, audits, and management reviews, and ensuring continual improvement.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Compliance Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively manage a compliance management system in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers/chief compliance officers leading the compliance function in organizations
- Expert advisors/consultants seeking to master the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on the recommendations of ISO 19600
- Individuals responsible for the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization
- CMS team members
- Understand the components and operation of a CMS based on ISO 19600 and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices